Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ta-Da Tuesday

This past week I was awesome! :) I need to brag every once in a while!

Accomplished:

  • fixed the sewing machine & sewed more of my blanket (unfortunately it broke again, probably going buy a new one)
  • laundry
  • organized Jacob’s gear!!!! put it in a big Tupperware bin. YAY!!!
  • packed a little more into my AZ box
  • went through my closet & dresser & packed away clothes for AZ (stuff that doesn’t fit because of my belly)
  • emptied my side table drawers
  • packed the stuff that was on top of my dresser
  • Jacob rearranged the living room to fit our new 60” TV :) (good job, babe!)

See… I rocked! This weekend is a 4-day weekend for President’s Day so we are making a trip to storage! I’m running out of room to put boxes.

 

This week’s to-do list:

  • get Jacob to go through his closet & dresser & pack away clothes that he doesn’t wear often
  • make a few trips to storage
  • organize all the stuff that has ended up in the playpen (it has become my “catch-all” spot)
  • pack away things in the entryway closet
  • organize pile by kitchen
  • pack, pack, pack

I’m running out of things to do besides pack. I’m hoping I’ll become more motivated once there is more room to store things. We’re going to need to get a bigger storage unit, or another smallish one, to keep all of our stuff in! 

No comments: