Saturday, March 13, 2010

Deployment

Jacob is leaving soon & I am trying to keep calm. Mainly for Korbin’s sake. Otherwise I’d be a complete wreck!!! 4 days to go. We are going to be out of our apartment on the 16th, clean it & turn in keys on the 17th. I still need to change my address with the post office! Ugh, so much to do! We’re really making progress on packing the apartment. Monday we’re going to rent a U-Haul to move from one storage unit to a bigger one & move the stuff from the apartment. After everything is out, we’re going to stay in a hotel until my mom gets here to drive back to Arizona with us. I’m so glad I started packing early. We only had about a weeks notice of the official date. Gotta love the Army! I’ll update my other blog with all of the Army info & try to keep this blog about the kids. If you’d like to have access to my private blog, send me a comment & I will add you.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I want access!! What is the address?