Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Where Have We Been!?!?!?

My favorite blog editor has pooped out on me, so I wasn't feeling the blog-mood. But after 6 months of being MIA, I decided to suck it up & start blogging again! So much has happened in the last 6 months. Here's a quick update:

March

  • We said goodbye to Jacob :(

  • Korbin, Jace & I moved to AZ

  • Jace met lots of family
April

  • Korbin turned 3!

  • Jace smiled

  • Korbin had his first Easter Egg hunt
May

  • Jace slept through the night!

  • Went to the fair
June

  • Went to a wedding

  • Played at the park a lot

  • Became victims of lizard terrorism!!

  • Fed the ducks at the pond

  • Swam a lot

  • Korbin caught his first fish!
July

  • Watched fireworks

  • Played with Sparklers

  • Korbin took his first trip out of state without me! Grandpa took him to a family reunion in Colorado

  • More swimming

  • Mom, Korbin & I went to Out of Africa

  • Jacob was promoted to SGT!
August

  • Roasted marshmallows

  • Moved back to CO

  • Lots of unpacking!!

  • Mom & Dad came to visit

  • Went to Flying W Ranch

  • Jace rolled over!!
September

  • Jace is 6 months old!

  • Jacob & I have been married for 6 years
  • Jacob turned 27!!

  • Jace sat up by herself! (one time, refuses to do it anymore)

  • Halfway through deployment!!!!

I will put pictures in another post. Hopefully I can keep this updated now that I got back into it!

No comments: