Sunday, December 11, 2011

Busy Busy

2011-07-21 11.35.43

I’ve been working a lot, but I thought I’d take a few minutes to update. I love working at Target! Except that I spend WAY more money there than I used to ; )

2011-11-04 08.42.37

Korbin has been doing amazing in preschool. His teacher said she thinks he’s ready for kindergarten already! He can identify all of the letters & numbers & can write almost all of them too!

2011-11-13 14.54.12

Jace is growing up so fast. Talking all the time, asking why & singing. She loves watching Dora & Bubble Guppies.

2011-07-23 00.14.20

We found out last month that Jacob will be going to Camp Casey, Korea for a year in May. I have a feeling that this is going to be harder than deployment because the kids are older now & will understand that daddy is gone.

My parents are coming for Christmas since we won’t make it back to AZ until April. I’m so happy that they will be here! I actually finished Christmas shopping about a week ago! I’m waiting to wrap everything until a few days before so the kids don’t get into the presents.

1 comment:

Nina said...

Did you recently get your hair done? Where do you go? Glad to hear your family will be in town for Christmas ;-)