Thursday, October 23, 2008

First Timer

Well, I've never blogged before but I figured this would be a good way to keep everyone updated on in our lives. So here goes... As of tomorrow I am a free woman!!! From my job that is. I've been burnt out on patient care for a while so I finally got the courage to resign. A little scary since I don't have anything lined up right now, but I know everything will be okay. My stress level has greatly decreased in the last few days, so that tells me this is the right thing to do. Enough about me... My super awesome hubby, Jake, has joined the Army (hence Army Wife). We're both really excited about it. He starts his WTC (warrior training course) November 14th in Santa Fe, NM. Right now he's at Fort Sill in Oklahoma just waiting to start. After that he goes to Missouri to start his Combat Engineer training. He'll be there for 8 weeks then.......... who knows! We'll find out sometime in February where he'll be stationed, hopefully in Georgia. That's where we really want to go. Korbin is a year and a half already!!! It has gone by so fast. He's such a big boy, too! So smart. He loves playing outside... especially with Uncle Tyler. He's already a baseball fan. Loves to hit with a bat. Has the perfect pose too!!! He has his momma's temper too. When he gets mad at something he'll hit it and yell at it! Its so cute, we can't help but laugh. I'm almost completely moved out of our house and into my mom's. I am so tired of packing!!! I think that's enough for now. I'll post more when I have more to say! :)

No comments: