Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Poor Little Bugga

Today my brother & I went down to Phoenix to pick up Korbin's birth certificate (yes he's 18 months old and I just now got it....) Apparently I don't know how to properly fill out the forms because they got sent back to me many times. So I figured I would go there and have them help me. Doing it that way saved a lot of time, so now I finally have it... Then we went to Bass Pro Shop (BAD ASS!!!!) Its HUGE!!!! And they have lots of real fish! Korbin loved it.... We were getting ready to head to Ross so Ty could by pants and I thought I should check Korbin's temp because he felt warm this morning. Well, it was 102.3!!!!! We went and got him some Motrin and it helped for a little bit. He became really lethargic so when I got back in town I called his doctor and we went right over there............ Turns out he has a double ear infection and possible pneumonia! It might just be bronchitis right now but Cathleen Jochim said it could turn into pneumonia. So he got 2 Rocephin shots in his tush and we had to hold him down for a chest x-ray :( Now he's on an antibiotic, steroid and breathing treatments every 4 hours. But the cutest thing today was Korbin saying his ABC's by himself all the way to "H".... after that he said, "nine, TEN!!". I'm not feeling that great either, but baby always comes first. Last year he had bronchitis 3 times! We go back to the doctor on Thursday to see if he's doing any better. I'll let ya'll know. Keep him in your prayers.

No comments: