Thursday, November 19, 2009

From the mouth of babes...

Or in my case, babe. I realized last night that Korbin has a few words or phrases that he seemed to pick up from who knows where.

~"Always": While throwing a fit about putting his jammies on he said, "But I ALWAYS wear my pajamas" or when I was putting his diaper on, "I ALWAYS poop on the potty!" (Which, unfortunately, isn't true lately.)

~"Friend": He says, "Here's my friend shirt/Uncle Tyler/Daddy/etc. Talk to him." I think he got this from the Disney channel. The monkey puppets Ooh and Aah say, "Our friends...."

~"So": As in, "I am SO sorry, mommy" for the silliest things! "So" came from me :( I smashed his fingers in the car door last week and I kept saying, "I'm SO sorry baby!"

~And everyone close to him knows this one... "What you're doing?" every 5 minutes! This one came about when Tyler & I were moving stuff from Az to Co. 16+ hours in a truck with a 2 year old and a dead DVD player!

No comments: