Monday, November 30, 2009

Hurry… Before December Comes!!!

We had a GREAT Thanksgiving!!! Tons of food (3 turkeys and a ham!), awesome friends, and of course, spending time with my incredible family! My camera battery died half way through the day but I did manage to get a few good pictures. We were so lucky that Jacob was able to make it home from training in time. This was our first Thanksgiving together since Korbin was born! And will be our last until 2011!


We also decorated for Christmas! Just to help get into the spirit of things (since we’ll be in Arizona the week before and after Christmas). I made my first Advent Calendar (I'm kinda cheating since Korbin is only 2 1/2 so he'll just peel the days off instead of having something to do each day), Jacob put up and decorated the tree, and Korbin colored snowmen, gingerbread men & Christmas trees. We also colored on & cut coffee filters to make snowflakes that we hung to the ceiling but I don’t have a picture of that. Its so fun now that Korbin sort of understands what is going on!







No comments: