Monday, November 16, 2009

It's A......

GIRL!!!!!


Today I found out that Jacob and I are having a girl! Unfortunately the ultrasound tech wasn't very nice and didn't give me any good pictures. Oh well. Like my mom said, the real thing is better.

Jacob has been in California since October 29th and unreachable since November 5th, so he doesn't know yet! Hopefully I'll get to talk to him this week and he'll be home some time next week. But nothing is ever what they say with the Army. A tough fact to get used to. Korbin is missing his daddy like crazy! He asks almost every day where daddy is. :( I don't know how he's going to handle deployment. How do you explain that to a toddler?

1 comment:

The Whites said...

That's funny that you said that about Build-a-Bear because he and a friend we're going to do that before they leave. His unit deploys in the Spring of 2010, not actual date yet. As things come closer I will update my blog :)